Here is a post dedicated to 10 things I love about Samuel (in no particular order):
- His gorgeous big blue eyes and his absolutely incredible eyelashes. When people meet him for the first time I give them 10 seconds before they notice his lashes. They are ridiculously long.
- His gorgeous squeezable cheeks and beautiful shape of his mouth.
- His hands. His fingers are like cute little sausages and his thumbs have this really cute dimple at the bottom that I like to squidge.
- When you cuddle him he turns into you and purrs.
- His knees, he has the most gorgeous, squishy knees.
- His toes and toenails. They may sometimes be a bit cheesy but they are so damn cute you just want to nibble them (despite the cheese).
- Sometimes when you move him he does this sweet stretch where he looks like a little Superman about to fly.
- When he burps.
- When he yawns and looks like he’s going to swallow up the room with him.
- His smell.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea!
This post is part of the Celebrate Blogging Challenge. This world of special needs and disabilities has many rocky roads, we will find ourselves on many rollercoasters along the way. But, there are a lot of positives. Through our adventures so far, we have met a lot of amazing, supportive people. It has made us stronger. We have learned to look at the world through new, wider eyes and find ourselves celebrating what to others may seem such a small achievement but to us, it’s the world. It’s a tough world, but there is so much to celebrate. Our children. So please join me each week and post about what there is to celebrate in your world during the past week. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and celebrating with you.
Share your celebration post below and once you are done grab the Celebrate Blogging Challenge badge for your blog! Don’t forget to tweet about it too using #celebratebloghop
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
My previous ‘Celebrate’ blog hop posts: